Household & Property Management
We know… When you own a villa in Mykonos, it feels like you have your own private paradise! However, a property in Mykonos could operate as a short- term rental villa as well. Renting a villa in Mykonos even for a short period of time requires an endless amount of work and numerous responsibilities. A house in Mykonos needs a vast amount of time and commitment to keep it running smoothly, especially if you live away from the island or you are contend with a busy lifestyle. Ethos Greek Hospitality offers a comprehensive service that takes care of all such responsibilities.
- Income budget setting-up.
- Expenses budget setting-up.
- Pre-opening budget setting-up.
- Selection and recruitment of qualified staff.
- Reservation management/ villa calendar management.
- Villa branding.
- Providing weakly report regarding to the actual budget and reservation progress every Wednesday.
- Villa’s opening set-up before summer season.
- Villa’s closing set up after summer season.
- Key holding.
- Equipment inventory.
- Maintenance recording during winter time or after the end of the season.
- Villa opening and waiting-in service to allow household maintenance or deliveries for whole year.
- Check in/ Check out.
- Villa inspection visits on a daily basis.
- Arrangements for housekeeping, swimming pool maintenance, general maintenance and to attend at your property.
- Point of contact in your absence.
© 2022, Ethos Greek Hospitality. All rights reserved.